GB TEAM FREE CLIMBING
If you are on the GB Team then we are happy to support you with free climbing at our walls.
However, in order to make sure everything runs smoothly at reception and during your session, their are some things you have to do.
1: You must apply for free climbing before you arrive.
- Check you are listed on gbclimbing.uk (Women, Men, NDS or Para Team).
- Email the Redpoint Centre Manager – email@example.com
- Full Name
- Date Birth
- Contact Details (email and phone)
- If all is well we will set you up with a 6 month pass across all the sites (Redpoint & Flashpoint Bristol and Flashpoint Swindon)
- You will need to re-new this process every 6 months
2: If you arrive at the desk and have not set this up you will need to pay. We do not allow receptionists or Duty Managers to negociate free climbing. You must apply using the system above before you arrive.
3: Code of Conduct
- Wear your GB Team T-Shirt (this shows we are supporting you to our community)
- Follow the rules of the centre (please be a good example to our less experienced customers)
- Be respectful to our staff and Duty Managers (particularly when discussing safety issues)
- Be respectful to our customers (they are indirectly paying for your climb after all)
*we do reserve the right to remove this free climbing deal for individuals or groups at any time.