External Group Sessions at Flashpoint Swindon
Qualified instructors, are welcome to use our bouldering facilities at Flashpoint Swindon, however you must:
- Complete a written induction with a Duty Manager (must be booked in advance)
- Provide a current first aid certificate
- Provide proof of the relevant NGB award (CWI/RCI minimum)
- Provide proof of relevant Insurance
- Have registered to climb at Flashpoint Swindon
An External Group Form will need to be filled out before your session starts.
Normal entry price for all the participants and the instructor will apply.
You must adhere to the rules laid out in the induction at all times.
Flashpoint Swindon reserves the right to refuse entry to external instructors.